Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide – 2013 Edition
Available to you at no charge!
Procurement Opportunities Guide-
2013 Edition Coming Soon – 2015 Edition
An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Selling to Governments and Corporations
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is a primer designed to help small business owners and decision makers understand the government procurement and private sector procurement spaces. The Guide provides an overview of government and corporate markets with an emphasis on who buys and how buying decisions are made. The Guide also presents “next step” resources for federal and state governments and the private sector.
An Updated Version is Coming Soon!
Topics will include:
- Selling to the federal government/state governments
- Selling to large corporations
- Selling to foreign governments and international organizations
- “Green” procurement
- Special resources for Women-, Minority, and Veteran-owned businesses
- A glossary of procurement related terms, a procurement preparation checklist, information about teaming agreements and joint ventures, and more.
Available at no charge to you
This special APTAC PDF edition of Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide will be available at no charge to PTAC staff members and clients.
Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is published and copyrighted by Braddock Communications, Inc.