Find a PTAC
Click on the map below or select your state above to find the Procurement Technical Assistance Center nearest you.
Find American Indian PTACs »
Help for Government Contracting
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
Your local PTAC is dedicated to helping businesses succeed in public sector marketplaces. Funded, in part, by the US Department of Defense, the PTACs provide no-cost advising on all aspects of selling to the federal, state, and local governments.
- Workshops and Matchmaking Events teach you what you need to know and connect you with other businesses and agency buyers.
- One-on-One Counseling tailored to your specific needs – always free of charge!
- SAM Assistance: System for Award Management (SAM) registration is FREE, and your PTAC can help you with this and everything else you need to sell to federal, state and local government agencies at little or no charge
Hurricane/Disaster Contracting Resources
- Blog post: Hurricane Disaster Contracting – Steps to take now
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) website
PTACs are NOW APEX Accelerators
The Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) is now under the management of the Department of Defense (DOD) Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) and has changed its name to APEX Accelerators. Over the next few months, the new branding will roll out across all 95+ centers.
Our mission, however, will not change! We remain committed to supporting local centers and raising awareness of the no-cost counseling services and technical support offered to businesses looking to compete for Federal, State, and Local government contracts.