December 3, 2015
GSA Launches New Professional Services Schedule
Source: Government Contracts Insights, Sandeep Nandivada, October 16, 2015
On October 1, 2015, the General Services Administration (GSA) consolidated eight separate schedules into a new Professional Services Schedule (PSS) that will allow federal government agencies to use one contracting vehicle to fulfill a host of professional services requirements. The new PSS will absorb the following eight schedules:
- 520 – Financial and Business Solutions
- 541 – Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services
- 738II – Language Services
- 871 – Professional Engineering Services
- 874 – Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services
- 874V – Logistics Worldwide
- 899 – Environmental Services
- 00Corp – Consolidated Services
The federal government is trying to streamline their approach to procuring professional services. Contact your nearest PTAC for assistance with your GSA schedule.
For help with Government Contracting: contact your nearest Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Funded through Cooperative Agreements between the U.S. Department of Defense and state and local governments/institutions, PTACs provide free and low-cost assistance in virtually all areas of government contracting.