Find a PTAC
Click on the map below or select your state above to find the Procurement Technical Assistance Center nearest you.
Find American Indian PTACs »
Special announcements and links
- APTAC Fall 2015 Conference – Call for Presentations
- DLA Director Visits George Mason University PTAC in Virginia
- GSA Acknowledges Vital Role Played by APTAC and the PTACs
- APTAC Speaks up for Small Businesses at Subcommittee Hearing
- See our PTACs in the News
Help for Government Contracting
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
Expert Government Contracting assistance at little or no charge – with System for Award Management (SAM) registrations, certifications, developing marketing strategies and everything you need to sell to federal state and local government agencies. Funded through Cooperative agreements between the US Department of Defense (DoD) and state/local non-profit entities.
Located near you – PTACs provide government contracting assistance in over 300 locations across the country, as well as the territories of Puerto Rico and Guam.
Workshops and Seminars on a wide range of government contracting topics teach what you need to know and help you connect with other small businesses.
One-on-One Counseling provides assistance tailored to the specific needs of your business – and is always free of charge!
Matchmaking Events connect you with agency officials who are buying your product.
Free Government Contracting Resources for you
*Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is temporarily unavailable while it is being updated. Watch this space for the 2015 Edition, coming soon!
- Defense Department’s Procurement Guidelines Promote Small Business
- Steps Taken to Broaden Small Business Participation at DHS
- OHA Explains How the Nonmanufacturer Rule Works
- In 2014, Federal Government Awarded 24.99% in Federal Contracts to Small Businesses
- Interviews Reveal Strong Dissatisfaction with Pentagon Acquisition Colleagues