Find a PTAC
Click on the map below or select your state above to find the Procurement Technical Assistance Center nearest you.
Find American Indian PTACs »
Help for Government Contracting
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
Expert Government Contracting assistance at little or no charge – with System for Award Management (SAM) registrations, certifications, developing marketing strategies and everything you need to sell to federal state and local government agencies. Funded through Cooperative agreements between the US Department of Defense (DoD) and state/local non-profit entities.
Located near you – PTACs provide government contracting assistance in over 300 locations across the country, as well as the territories of Puerto Rico and Guam.
Workshops and Seminars on a wide range of government contracting topics teach what you need to know and help you connect with other small businesses.
One-on-One Counseling provides assistance tailored to the specific needs of your business – and is always free of charge!
Matchmaking Events connect you with agency officials who are buying your product.
Read this week’s blog post:
Is SAM the Definitive, Single Source for Required FAR and DFARS Representations and Certifications? from APTAC’s Government Contracting Intelligence blog.
Help for Veteran Business owners
- VA Verification, required for registration on the VA’s Vetbiz pages
- APTAC/CVE’s Federal Contracting Certification (FCC) program.
Free Government Contracting Resources for you
*Braddock’s Procurement Opportunities Guide is temporarily unavailable while it is being updated. Watch this space for the 2015 Edition, coming soon!
- An interview with the Pentagon’s small-business director
- GAO says SBA needs to monitor WOSB certifiers and improve annual eligibility examinations
- Army seeks sources for advertising contract, to hold industry day
- Vermont businesses got $103 million in government contracts in FY 2014
- Interview with DoD’s Small Business Director