Find a PTAC
Click on the map below or select your state above to find the Procurement Technical Assistance Center nearest you.
Find American Indian PTACs »
Special announcements and links
- Call for Presentations for APTAC 2016 Fall Conference
- APTAC President Testifies on Subcontracting Issues
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) touts PTAC help for Small Businesses and Government agencies
- GSA Acknowledges Vital Role Played by APTAC and the PTACs
- See our PTACs in the News
Help for Government Contracting
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
Free Help with SAM Registration – and other government contracting issues.
System for Award Management (SAM) registration is FREE, and your PTAC can help you complete this and other registrations/certifications at little or no charge, as well as assisting you with marketing strategies and everything else you need to sell to federal state and local government agencies.
- Funded through Cooperative agreements between the US Department of Defense (DoD) and state/local non-profit entities.
- Located near you – with over 300 locations across the country, as well as the territories of Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Workshops and Seminars to teach you what you need to know and connect you with other small businesses.
- One-on-One Counseling tailored to the specific needs of your business – always free of charge!
- Matchmaking Events that connect you with agency buyers who need your product.
- Proposal to Require SAM Registration Prior to Submitting an Offer
- 2016 Betty McDonald Outstanding Member Achievement Award Announced at APTAC Annual Meeting
- SAM and DSBS are Important to Small Businesses
- 2016 Economic Impact Award Announced at APTAC Annual Meeting
- “The Focus Today is on Contractor Responsibility”