APTAC Current Open Call for Presentations
Current Open Call for Presentations
APTAC FALL TRAINING & BEST PRACTICES CONFERENCE
March 21 – 26, 2021
Submission Deadline: Friday, December 11, 2020, 11:59 PM ET
Conference Location: The Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (APTAC) will hold its Spring 2021 Training & Best Practices Conference March 22-26, 2021, in Coeur d’Alene, ID. Please note, we are watching the situation closely and may adjust the conference location to either a hybrid or fully virtual if needed.
Speaker Registration & Expenses: Presenters are responsible for all applicable travel /accommodations expenses and APTAC does not pay speaker fees. Please be mindful that registration does not include travel, lodging, personal expenses, or special events.
- General and Breakout Session Proposal Submissions Due no later than December 18, 2020 11:59P ET
- Selections will be announced via email by February 5, 2021
- Speaker confirmations including Power Point, Bio and Photo due by March 12, 2021
- Pre-Event Conference Call for speakers on March 9, 2021 3:30P ET/2:30P CT/1:30P MT/12:30P PT
Government Agency Presenters: If you are a government employee wishing to speak on behalf of your agency, please contact email@example.com rather than completing the standard submission process.
Presentation Topics: Selections will be made based on (1) relevance and importance of the topic, (2) past performance of the presenter, and (3) experience of the presenter in the topic proposed. APTAC is now accepting presentation proposals from engaging and experienced experts to address our conference theme in topical areas such as the following:
Peer-to Peer (P2P) Training: APTAC is looking to create an entire breakout track for peer-to-peer (P2P) training and encourage all PTACers to consider submitting proposals. P2P sessions can cover any of the above mentioned topics as well as best practices, counseling, management, etc. Our work is unique and our family of counselors hold much knowledge. Please note: Current PTAC counselors are encouraged to submit proposals only with the approval of their Program Manager and/or supervisor.
Making a Submittal: If you are interested in speaking/presenting at APTAC’s Spring 2021 Training & Best Practices Conference, please provide the following information ASAP, but not later than the submission due date.
- Session Topic (44 characters or less) you would like to present (in any of the specified topical areas or on any topic related to the training conference’s overall theme).
- Proposed Session Description (200 words or less) including learning objectives: “As a result of this training, PTAC Counselors will learn…..”
- Brief Statement about how you will make your proposed topic relevant to the APTAC audience, including FAR and/or APTAC Body of Knowledge references where applicable.
- Brief biographic sketch highlighting experience and background related to the topic.
- Name, Title, and Organization, e-mail address.
Acceptance and Notification: All proposed presentations received by the deadline will be reviewed, and speakers will be notified via email of their acceptance.
By clicking the button below to submit a proposed presentation, you are acknowledging having read and accept the above information. Submission of your proposal is acceptance that you may be scheduled for any session during the conference schedule and you agree to be available as scheduled.
Ms. Debbie Barber
APTAC Education Committee Chair:
Ms. Lenora Leasure