May 11, 2018
DoD’s R&D fund sponsors free online training
The Department of Defense’s SBIR/STTR Program Office has put together an on-line training program catalogue for small businesses for the year.
Small businesses interested in pursuing projects with potential for commercialization and which match-up with specific U.S. Government research and development (R&D) needs should look into the SBIR/STTR program.
Upcoming SBIR/STTR webinar topics are listed below, along with dates. Each title is linked to its registration site. All are offered free of charge.
- How to Use the DOD SBIR/STTR Submission Site / Important Proposal Considerations / Using SITIS – May 24, 2018
- Managing Intellectual Property – Important Business Considerations for Commercialization – June 5, 2018
- Understanding the Evaluation Process/What to Do with a Debrief – June 26, 2018
- Working with Prime Contractors – July 17, 2018
- The DOD Acquisition Process / Contracting – August 1, 2018
- Commercialization Assistance Programs and Beyond Phase II Considerations – September 4, 2018
- Manufacturing / Working with MIBP – September 18, 2018
- Testing and Evaluation – October 9, 2018
- Phase III Process – How to Identify Non-SBIR – October 30, 2018
For more information about the SBIR/STTR programs, visit https://www.sbir.gov/about/about-sttr.
For help with SBIR/STTR programs or any other government contracting issue – contact your nearest PTAC.
For help with Government Contracting: contact your nearest Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Funded through Cooperative Agreements between the U.S. Department of Defense and state and local governments/institutions, PTACs provide free and low-cost assistance in virtually all areas of government contracting.