February 23, 2016
Subcontracting Opportunities with McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup is a leading global marketing firm providing today’s marketers with best-in-class strategic and creative services that meet their brand-building needs across all communications channels. Its 23,000 employees in more than 120 countries collaborate to integrate advertising, relationship management, promotion/event marketing, design, P.R., health communications, worldwide production, and all forms of digital marketing.
McCann Worldgroup is currently looking for qualified subcontractors from around the country to help it perform on several government contracts.
If you have clients who are eligible to subcontract with McCann (see eligibility requirements below), they can express their interest by registering here: https://subwithmccann.eventbrite.com.
This is not an event registration – it is an expression of interest. Businesses will be contacted by McCann directly if they are found to be a match for an opportunity. If your clients have any questions, they can call LaGuardia PTAC at 718-482-5306 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McCann would like to work with small businesses who posess one or more of the following certifications:
- 8a (Federal)
- Hubzone (Federal)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (Federal)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (Federal)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (New York State and/or Federal)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (Federal)
- New York State Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprise
- New York City certified MWBEs will be required to submit a Fast Track application to New York State Empire State Development in order to qualify for this opportunity.
McCann is looking for these certified businesses in the following industries:
- Post production
- Audio production
- Music Production
- Theatrical set design
- Artists (drawing)
- Voice over agencies
- Digital production
- Local media buyers (small local papers, radios, TV etc….)
- Experiential companies (market/consumer testing)
- Graphic designers
- IT companies
- Promotional companies (companies making various promo items)
Interested in becoming a subcontractor? Contact your nearest PTAC if you have questions about this opportunity.
For help with Government Contracting: contact your nearest Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Funded through Cooperative Agreements between the U.S. Department of Defense and state and local governments/institutions, PTACs provide free and low-cost assistance in virtually all areas of government contracting.